Come and visit Wildwood during the beautiful fall season during Family Fun Days!
Date: Saturday, October 16 and Sunday, October 17
Time: 11:00 am–4:00 pm—Families can arrive and depart at any time
Sign Up: Registration is required—sign up today!
Cost: $10 per person, children under 5 are free
Stay safe: We will be outside the entire time, however, please bring a face covering for when social distancing cannot occur.
Choose from a variety of activities, or just come and relax on the beach!
- Re-unite with old friends or make new ones
- Pack up a picnic lunch and enjoy it on the beach at Hubbard Pond
- The archery range will be open—try for a bullseye!
- The Gaga pit was a huge hit this summer and we’re sure your kids are dying to teach you how to play
- Bring a white t-shirt and make a unique tie-dye shirt for you to take home
- Paddle Hubbard pond by canoe, kayak, or stand-up paddleboard, with a view of nearby Mount Monadnock
We are excited to have you join us and look forward to making more great memories here at Wildwood. Register here for fall family fun in the outdoors!