Moose Hill, Mass Audubon’s oldest sanctuary, was established in 1916 and protects 1,971 acres of land in Sharon, Massachusetts. With diverse hiking trails and all-season programming, we connect adults and families with the natural world. We aim to serve as a resource to the local community, inviting people to explore our sanctuary while bringing opportunities for engagement to people where they live, work, and play.
We are on the search for some additional part-time, seasonal, and per diem staff in a number of areas. Check out the options below and the links to the fuller descriptions – we look forward to growing our family!
Weekend Visitor Services – we are expanding our weekend hours and looking for some new smiling faces to join our team.
Farmhand – our organic farm will be in full swing this summer and we are seeking a few staff to harvest and market produce through our summer CSA and weekend Farm Stand.
Moose Hill Summer Day Camp – there are a number of positions available as we enter our 70th year of summer day camp.
- Adventure Camp Instructor Guide – lead small groups of campers on day trips with Moose Hill Camp as your home base.
- After Camp Counselor – lead activity options, including crafts, for campers that stay beyond the end of the camp day.
- Nature Adventure Camp Co-Instructor Guide – explore the lesser seen parts of Moose Hill while developing group activities, wilderness skills, and nature connection.
- Nature Camp Leader – explore our extensive trail system and the diversity of life found in our varied habitats.
- Nature Camp Leader (August only) – camp is still in full swing in August!
- Roots Garden Camp Leader – focus on gardening, harvesting, planting, and cooking with campers ages 7-9.
- Science Camp Leader – enrich the lives of campers through hands-on science and nature activities.
- Shoots Garden Camp Leader – focus on garden planning and work, and cooking with campers ages 10-12.
Moose Hill Education – during the school year we connect curriculum standards through nature and conservation education both at Moose Hill and at schools.
- Experiential Education Program Facilitator Naturalist, Per Diem – share your knowledge of nature and science while facilitating group process.
- School Program Teacher Naturalist, Per Diem – share your knowledge of nature and science with Moose Hill as the outdoor classroom.