Here are the harvest possibilities for this week…
- Melons (Limited)
- Tomatoes (Limited)
- Peppers (Hot, Bell, and Sweet Lunchbox)
- Cut Greens ( Kale, Mizuna, Collards, and Arugula)
- Squash (Limited Summer and Winter)
- Cucumbers (Limited)
- Cauliflower (Limited)
- Sweet Potatoes
- PYO Flowers (Anything in Bloom: Snapdragons, Sunflowers, and Zinnias)
Things to remember…
- Monday is fish pickup.
- Extras are Monday and Wednesday evenings after 7 pm.
Items on sale at distribution include…
- Honey from the Moose Hill Community Farm Hives
- Pasture raised beef from the Trustees of the Reservation ( Ribeye, Sirloin, Ground Beef, and Short Rib)
- Spices from Organic Green Kitchen
- Moose Hill Community Farm Cookbooks
For those of you who enjoy potlucks, we will be having the end of the season potluck on Sunday October 1st from Noon to 2pm. Bring your favorite dish, preferably one that incorporates some of our vegetables. Interested parties should RSVP by Friday September 29th. Send RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.