Here are the harvest possibilities for this week…
- Melons ( Watermelon and Cantaloupe)
- Peppers ( Hot, Bell, and Sweet Lunchbox)
- Cut Greens ( Kale, Mizuna, Spinach, and Arugula)
- Squash ( Summer and Winter)
- Beans ( Green and Dragon Tongue)
- PYO Flowers (Anything in Bloom: Snapdragons, Sunflowers, and Zinnias)
- PYO Cherry Tomatoes
Things to remember…
- Five Buck Bucket of tomatoes are still available, though likely the last week offered.
- Monday is fish pickup.
- Extras are Monday and Wednesday evenings after 7 pm.
Items on sale at distribution include…
- Honey from the Moose Hill Community Farm Hives
- Pasture raised beef from the Trustees of the Reservation ( Ribeye, Sirloin, Ground Beef, and Short Rib)
- Spices from Organic Green Kitchen
- Moose Hill Community Farm Cookbooks