Some volunteer tasks include:
- Monitoring the nesting platforms by land using a spotting scope (March through September, ongoing)
- Building new platforms to replace damaged/old platforms (year-round)
- Repairing old platforms (especially if you have a boat!) (March, April, September, October)
- Helping with outreach events, like Ospreyfest (May)
- Updating our GIS-based maps
If you would like to learn more, please email Volunteer Coordinator/Osprey Monitor Jennifer Costa or call Allens Pond at (508) 636-2437.